Saturday, October 4, 2008

Overseas Property Advice

Overseas Property Advice


I really loved being an overseas property expert, I always have done otherwise, overseas property wouldn't have been my occupation for the last 13 years.


It has always given me great pleasure working with my clients because it has given me a special satisfaction knowing I am helping people get a piece of their dream by owning their first overseas property. By doing so, I have made a good living. How many people can say the more people they help, the more money they can make?


But now for me the time has come to give that bit extra, something before I used to to take for granted. Because I have always liked to help people, I feel it's my duty now to help all of the clients I have sold to in the past.


This is when I stop being that saleswomen I was once before. I now must become an adviser.


For example, my new concept for the overseas property investor is www.jigsawoverseasproperty.com Guess what? Its not like other property websites that market the sale of overseas property, in fact you will not see any property advertised whatsoever. Whats the point then? I can hear you ask.


Well it time to give back some of my expertise that I have learnt of the last decade in overseas property. I will share my mistakes and give you the best possible knowledge from somebody not only who has sold investments, but purchased in may overseas property regions as well.


Unfortunately as Im sure you are aware of, some companies just have their minds set on the sale and don't follow through with the initial expectations of the client no matter what the consequences are.


This really saddens me, not only for them but also for the overseas property industry because it affects us all


If I could get just one point across it would be this, before you purchase an overseas property investment, make sure that you do enough research to put your mind at rest before making that all important decision.


Lucy Maynard


Chief Executive Jigsaw Overseas


www.jigsawoverseas.com




Technorati : , , , ,

Del.icio.us : , , , ,

Zooomr : , , , ,

Flickr : , , , ,

No comments: